Terrapin Agrada ServicesÂ
- AMAZING Project Management â online trainingÂ to start a career in Project Management
- AMAZING Change Management PlanÂ â online advice and guidance to build a comprehensive Change Plan
- Programme Management
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSPÂ®)
- Project Management
- PRINCE2Â® 2017
- APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ)
- APMP now known as APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Project Management – bespoke
- Agile Project Management
- APMG AgilePMÂ®
- Change Management
- APMG Change Management
- Change Management – bespoke
- Facilitation Skills for Project Managers
- Workshop Facilitation
- Project kick-off meetings
- Requirements workshops
- Risk workshops
- Benefits workshops
- Vision workshops
- Post Implementation Reviews
- Governance and Assurance
- Documentation reviews
- Health Checks
- Facilitated Gate Review Meetings
Author, Trainer, Speaker, Consultant
Susan Tuttle began her working career in the Financial Industry in the 1990s, SheÂ successfully completed major technology and telephony programmes of work atÂ Chase Manhattan Bank and Wells FargoÂ Bank. She won the Best In Business awardÂ for her Project Management skills in 2000. Next SusanÂ joined a start-upÂ IT consultingÂ firm,Â Cutting Edge Strategies, managing projects, performing assurance reviews andÂ providing consultative advice to a wide variety of clients. Her clients rangedÂ fromÂ universities to companies in the Pharmaceutical industry and Oil and Gas industry.
Combining her two passions of Project Management and Training, in 2003,Â SusanÂ earned an MSc in Training andÂ Development from Portland State University.Â After graduating summa cum laude, Susan pursued another dream of living andÂ working overseas. Landing in London, Susan has been working with myriad ofÂ companies across the public and private sectors sharing her knowledge andÂ experience. She has authored and co-authored four books on Project andÂ Programme Management.
- BSc in Economics from Arizona State University.
- MSc in Training and Development from Portland StateÂ University.
- Accredited Trainer in MSPÂ®, PRINCE2Â® and APMG ChangeÂ Management, APMG Agile Project Management (AgilePMÂ®), and APM (AFQ and APQ).
- Certified Practitioner in NLP and Life Coaching.
- Accredited in ITIL Foundation and Management of Portfolios (MoPÂ®).