Terrapin Agrada Services
- AMAZING Project Management – online training to start a career in Project Management
- AMAZING Change Management Plan – online advice and guidance to build a comprehensive Change Plan
- Programme Management
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®)
- Project Management
- PRINCE2® 2017
- APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ)
- APMP now known as APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Project Management – bespoke
- Agile Project Management
- APMG AgilePM®
- Change Management
- APMG Change Management
- Change Management – bespoke
- Facilitation Skills for Project Managers
- Workshop Facilitation
- Project kick-off meetings
- Requirements workshops
- Risk workshops
- Benefits workshops
- Vision workshops
- Post Implementation Reviews
- Governance and Assurance
- Documentation reviews
- Health Checks
- Facilitated Gate Review Meetings
Author, Trainer, Speaker, Consultant
Susan Tuttle began her working career in the Financial Industry in the 1990s, She successfully completed major technology and telephony programmes of work at Chase Manhattan Bank and Wells Fargo Bank. She won the Best In Business award for her Project Management skills in 2000. Next Susan joined a start-up IT consulting firm, Cutting Edge Strategies, managing projects, performing assurance reviews and providing consultative advice to a wide variety of clients. Her clients ranged from universities to companies in the Pharmaceutical industry and Oil and Gas industry.
Combining her two passions of Project Management and Training, in 2003, Susan earned an MSc in Training and Development from Portland State University. After graduating summa cum laude, Susan pursued another dream of living and working overseas. Landing in London, Susan has been working with myriad of companies across the public and private sectors sharing her knowledge and experience. She has authored and co-authored four books on Project and Programme Management.
- BSc in Economics from Arizona State University.
- MSc in Training and Development from Portland State University.
- Accredited Trainer in MSP®, PRINCE2® and APMG Change Management, APMG Agile Project Management (AgilePM®), and APM (AFQ and APQ).
- Certified Practitioner in NLP and Life Coaching.
- Accredited in ITIL Foundation and Management of Portfolios (MoP®).